Monday, March 4, 2013

K’needles update 3

Not a lot of knitting got done this week. And it will be even less in the coming weeks. Officially working hard on studying for my comp exams in April.

image(1)

Cute Baby Shrug – knitted up fast and easy. Will be perfect for spring.  http://library.ravelry.com/theshizknit/5680/confectionenglish.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJNNSUP6J3RN4WZYQ&Expires=1362285196&Signature=bkYng5lX2QZKDbePYCAGIUXoOcs%3D

image(3)

Finished up the skein of cotton yarn. 9 dish clothes out of one skein.

image(2)

This is the first I’ve made. It’s a jar opener. Very handy tool I wouldn’t want to be without.

1 comment:

  1. You are way more productive than I have been lately! I love the jar opener idea. I think a similar one would be much more classy than the rubber circles stamped with some real estate company that I have. :p

    ReplyDelete